Social Media Policy
NATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE IS COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR CLIENTS. NBC HAS SEVERAL ACTIVE ONLINE CHANNELS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN AND YOUTUBE. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONNECT WITH US THROUGH THESE CHANNELS AND APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS, STORIES AND EXPERIENCES.
Before you join us at any social media site, we request you read our policies:
- NBC will make reasonable efforts to monitor our social media channels Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm Central Time. Despite this, we will not be able to moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online comments, questions or requests. Please contact us directly if you need more immediate feedback.
- Please be courteous. NBC reserves the right to remove any language that may be considered offensive or inappropriately off topic.
- Never post personal identifiable information regarding your financial information, personal contact information or other sensitive information in an online public forum. You can always contact us directly by phone or email.
- Opinions and/or views expressed on NBC’s social media platforms represent the thoughts of individual subscribers and not those necessarily of NBC or any of our affiliates, employees, board members or other clients.
- Any third-party link shared on social media by NBC does not constitute an endorsement of those sites by NBC and as such, NBC is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- By submitting any content to a social media site, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and NBC may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of NBC. If you do not wish to have the information you have made public available in this manner, please do not post on our social media pages.
NBC reserves the right to edit and/or delete any comments deemed as inappropriate, including, but not limited to:
- Abusive or hurtful comments.
- Off-topic, spam and/or redundant comments.
- Comments containing foul language or hate speech.
- Personal attacks or defamatory comments.
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual, business or institution.