Donations & Sponsorships
Requests over $500 are reviewed at the beginning of each quarter by the bank’s Executive Management Team. We encourage you set reminders on your calendar to submit your requests ahead of time. If your request needs immediate attention please send a follow up email to NBC’s marketing department once the form is submitted.
If your community or charitable group could benefit from our assistance, please review our criteria and then fill out our request form.
Any group or organization requesting a donation or sponsorship from National Bank of Commerce must meet the following criteria:
- Located in a community in which National Bank of Commerce serves
- Submit a request and provide supporting documentation
The following are ineligible to receive contributions from National Bank of Commerce:
- Individuals selling tickets or raising funds for personal activities, including benefits
- Trips and/or tours
- Events/activities that have already occurred
- Political organizations or candidates for public office
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a potential conflict of interest to National Bank of Commerce
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status
- Organizations outside the United States
For additional information contact us: