For Signature Banking customers: $1,000 per day
For Personal and Business Banking customers: $500 per day
Our ATMs do not accept cash or check deposits.
All of our locations have convenient access to ATMs. At our Downtown Duluth location, the ATM is located just outside the lobby doors. All other NBC locations have ATMs in the drive-thru lane.
Place an order for cash and coin for your business online.
Update your information, select your options and place your order — all online.
There are three easy ways to activate your new debit card: 1) Make a withdrawal or balance inquiry at an NBC ATM, 2) use the “card management option” on your online banking dashboard, select your card and then choose “activate new card” 3) call 715.394.2030 or 844.397.8511 and follow the 24-hour Telephone Banking prompts.
Call 715.394.5531 during business hours. We’ll be happy to assist.
MoneyPass ATM Network
Access a nationwide network of over 32,000 ATMs.
- Automobile Budget
- Loan Comparison
- Loan Payment
- Monthly Deposit
- Mortgage Payment
- Mortgage Qualification
- Retirement Savings
- Savings Goal
Fraud Detection Services
- Automated voice call to your mobile device, home or work
- Free SMS message (text alert) to your mobile phone
Banking terms and definitions – we break it down for you.
- Take your banking with you on your favorite device
- Stay on top of your finances at all times
- Convenient and secure
Mobile Deposit Capture
- Eliminate the need to take checks to the bank
- Receive funds faster
- Offers speed, savings, convenience and security
• From the main screen—select the account you wish to enroll from
• On the right-hand side, select the orange “Documents” tile
• Complete the short form, including all five bullet points, to enroll
• Any future changes can be made by selecting “Sign Up/Changes” in the orange ribbon
• Select “Forgot?” underneath the username
• You will be prompted to enter your social security number and account number
• NBC will then send you a verification code to enter
• User will then be prompted to enter and confirm a new password
NBC iPay (bill pay)
- Maintain easy and clear records
- Make payments anytime day or night
- Set up automatic and one time payments
Personal Financial Statement
Your questions – answered.
National Bank of Commerce’s routing number is 091800028.
24-hour Telephone Banking
- 24-hour access to your accounts
- Check balances & transfer funds
- Verify recent deposits and withdrawals