Mobile Deposit Capture
Fast. Secure. FREE*.
Our Mobile Deposit Capture is more popular than ever!
You can save yourself a trip to the bank and securely deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your smart device and National Bank of Commerce’s Mobile Banking app.
And now you can now do it for FREE*.
What is Mobile Deposit Capture?
A way to deposit checks into an NBC checking or savings account using the camera on your mobile phone or tablet.
What do I need to use Mobile Deposit?
- An active NBC online banking account with Mobile Banking enabled.
- An up-to-date version of the NBC mobile banking app (you can also find it through the Apple App Store or Google Play).
- An open checking or savings account with a positive balance.
- A smart phone or tablet with a camera.
How do I use the Mobile Deposit on the NBC app?
- Open the app and login to your account.
- Open the menu by touching the three-lined icon in the top left.
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu that opens.
- Take front and back photos of your check.
- Select the account where the deposit should go and enter the amount of the check.
- Select Submit and you’re done!
Watch your inbox for a confirmation email after your check has been submitted.
Need more details?
For a full list of the types of checks you can deposit along with the daily and monthly deposit limits, go to the NBC Mobile Deposit Capture FAQs.
Need help? Call, click or stop by today.
*Eligibility requirements may apply. Contact your local branch for details.